Me aged 3 ! I had been being sexually abused since being a baby !

Tuesday 14 February 2012

I Am What I Am (Part Two)


I Am What I Am
Part One

I am what I am in all my true glory & this is me & my true story.

In the beginning what I felt where thunderous blows that came from hell,these though turned out to be my signalling bell, to live my life & love again to be to myself my one true friend.

Because heaven sent I am & heaven sent il be, one of Gods creatures that is me.

I cannot remember where it all started, but from myself I emotionally departed.

I cry all day & I cry all night, I live in darkenss I see no light.

My internal grief is so overwhelming, I am drowning in my own confussion, my whole life feels like an illusion.

I cannot think my mind is a muddle & from my eyes pour a continuous puddle.

For out flows my sadness down my face, for in this world I have no place.

I scream & I scream for I want to be heard, yet Im told my feelings are absured.

I fracture I break I fall apart, now is the point my healing must start.
(I wrote this 8yrs ago)

By GeorgieLotte
GeorgieGirlArt


I have loved & lost ! Gained & given ! From the dust & ashes of life I have risen, to live my life & stand here proud.  To share  my emotions & remove my shroud for this is my story I tell you now.

I Am What I Am

Part Two



Heal  I must & heal I will.

I gave & I gave but  I  didn’t take back, I could  no longer live in a world like that.

I call out in the darkness help me please I’m falling, falling.  Can you hear me calling calling.

I want  not your pity are you insane what I need is a release from my pain.

I’m fractured & broken please help me to mend help me be my one true friend.

A guiding hand is all I need to help me fulfil my destiny.  I want  to be whole not in parts help me mend my splintered heart.

I cannot grow, nor will I blossom if I know not that you care, but bud & flower that I will if I know your there.

I need not a dictator, but one that will listen so in the future dewy mornings I can appreciate all that glistens.

Don’t strip me down to my  core & leave me out there bare &raw, for the monsters to take me on the darkest nights to pleasure themselves with evil plights.

Help me peel back the layers & create my own  understanding , a platform in my memory for me to safely land in.

For I want to capture all that I am & heal myself with mine own gentle hand.   Take away mine pain I know not you can but walk side by side with me hand in hand.

So say this I shall & hear this you will I can do this no longer I WILL make myself stronger.

This story I write my emotions I have given to show other victims not to be guilt ridden.  It’s not selfish to want to be whole just a really important emotional goal.

I want  my  life to  be big & round not light on top or heavy on the bottom.  I want it to be whole not misshapen & forgotten.

For as a child I had no guard I was to small to know your actions where wrong. You made my whole world spin around & around, further away I lost myself with each passing day.

When the spinning stopped & I stood still everything in my world finally felt real, I connected to the pain  & what you had done because until  today you had won.

From the dust &  ashes of life I have risen.

Here I am IV escaped my own prison.

(I wrote this 5yrs ago)

By GeorgieLotte

GeorgieGirlArt


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work from Georgie Lotte, two amazing poems showing amazing strength and courage. I am very proud, keep up the good work.

    Rin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, your poetry is sorrowful, and very moving. Such dark emotions and feelings are much better vented, in the words of a poem, rather than being left to fester within.

    Without my own poetry and writing, I doubt that I ever would of got through it all.

    I encourage you to keep writing!

    Best wishes!

    John.

    ReplyDelete